We need team players, not solo heroes. We learn and discover new things together. We share, leverage and tap on each other’s existing knowledge. Most importantly, you will need to be serious and able to learn fast. Are you up for the challenge and being a part of something big?
BENEFITS WORKING AT AMBEROS
- Healthcare and Social Insurance according to Labor Law.
- Annual leave: besides 30+ public holidays, you will have 14 annual leave, 4 sick-leave, 2 urgent leaves all are paid.
- Training: seniors will receive .NET Core / MVC 5 training and will have a chance to work in Singapore.
- Private and spacious environment: friendly, fun and flexible working environment in a 3-storey office. Or work from home or anywhere in the world if you so choose, especially during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
- Travel: yearly company trips during summer, often to the most beautiful beaches around our country, or cash-out in case of travel banned due to Covid-19.
- Bonus: Year End bonus up to 100% salary, depends on your work performance.
OUR EXPECTATION FOR YOU
We need team players who:
- Can adapt to our sharing culture. We share knowledge and help each other.
- Take work seriously and are able to learn fast.
- Love self-study and communicate with team mates when getting stuck to tap on team power.
- Set your expectation right. If you are good enough, with both technical skill and English, you may get transferred to Singapore to work.
- Be prepared to work harder and willing to learn new things. Passive attitude is not encouraged in our office.
Software Engineer C# / .NET
- Develops web applications & in-house software products for oversea businesses using C# .NET, Xamarin, and MSSQL.
- Supports and maintains of existing projects (Singapore clients) using C# .NET, Xamarin, and MSSQL; direct communication with English-speaking clients.
- Having Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunications) or equivalences.
- Having 1-3 years of experience, with strong knowledge and understanding of relational database and MSSQL, and strong object-oriented programming skill with Microsoft .NET C#. Knowledge with Xamarin is required.
- Having effective problem solving, logical reasoning, planning and time management skills.
- Having the ability to work effectively and individually with the clients.
- Having English skill is required, most important skills are reading and writing for email and skype communication with the clients.